The 2018 Greenway Challenge will be an "Up River" course; ~57 miles from Lincoln, RI to Whitinsville, MAI!!! It is based off of the 2016 course, with the exception of now having Mountain Biking at Douglas State Forest and Trail Running at River Bend Farm.
Starting line: Lincoln Woods State Park, Twin River Rd, Lincoln, RI
Transition 1: Douglas State Forest, Wallum Lake Rd, Douglas, MA
Transition 2: River Bend Farm, 287 Oak St, Uxbridge, MA
Finish line: Whitin Community Center (WCC), 60 Main St, Whitinsville, MA
(Click each segment below for Garmin Course link, then you can download the gpx.file for your own device)
- Lincoln Woods State Park - Lake Paddel 2.7 mi - MASS START!!
- Lincoln Woods State Park - Road Run 2.4 mi
- Lincoln Woods State Park to Douglas State Forest - Road Bike 24 mi
- Douglas State Forest - Mountain Bike 5.5 mi
- Douglas State Forest to River Bend Farm - Road Bike 13.7 mi
- River Bend Farm - Trail Run 4 mi
- River Bend Farm - River/Canal Paddle 2.4 mi
- River Bend Farm to WCC - Road Run 3.5 mi
*Note - the road run, road bike, and river/canal paddle segments will NOT have directional signage on the course on race day. It's impertive that participants review the above GPS links and detailed turn-by-turn directions to become familiar with the segment.